Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hey everyone,
Thanks for visiting my blog,
I am pretty new at all this.
I decided to blog because I've been inspired by other artist's blogs, so I decided to start my own.
I've loved to draw for as long as I can remember and am an aspiring illustrator and 4th year communications student at a local university.
I'm always trying to learn and improve but sometimes it's hard to discipline myself from just doodling for hours on end. I blame that on years of schooling and enduring lame classes from which I have developed the habit of drawing instead of doing whatever mundane assignment is expected of me.
I wouldn't say Character design is what I like, more like character concept stuff... but maybe that is the same thing, i dunno. I love to sit down and just come up with fun characters.
Anyway, with all that being said, comments and tips are appreciated.
Here is some stuff from my sketchbook.
Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment