Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Of course cartoon owls always wear graduation caps and gowns. This one is obviously pissed about something, but then again owls always seem to look that way.

The great thing about working with a Cintiq directly into a computer program is that you can copy stuff you like and play around with different things without losing your original. I just changed up a few things on these guys and colored them different. Also, I have just noticed that the oriental guy's mustache is coming out of his nostrils, perhaps I should change that.
To me this guy seems like an annoying, rude, perverted hockey dad who thinks his kid is the best thing going. Also slightly based off a high school teacher I had.
Bart was inspired by the U2 concert we went to at Gilette Stadium in September........of course he always gets the words wrong.

1 comment:

  1. I see the annoying, rude, pervertedness of this guy who thinks his kid is the best thing going but not so much the hockey dad bit. He doesn't really have the chin for it. Your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete