Saturday, January 29, 2011

Some Different Stuff...




A drawing I did of one of the Temple's at Angkor Wat. I had the opportunity to visit the ruins in 2005. It was simply an amazing place.
                       I just liked the dead tree against the red background.
I drew these apples to practice and show different coloring methods. Each apple is colored ina different manner

                      Some doodles. Playing with a few different coloring methods.


Last year for my church's annual Christmas production called "The Living Christmas Tree", I was asked to do some set and prop concepts and design for the "black light" song, which is always a big hit. The kids from the youth group combined live acting and the use of these designs on cut-out white cardboard to bring the song "Snoopy vs. the Red Baron" to life. It turned out really well. These are a few of my concepts which were used in the final production. I wanted to keep it simple to fit with the Peanuts style.

No comments:

Post a Comment